Kinergetics was developed by Philip Rafferty in 1991. Kinergetics is a painless, fast, non-invasive method of healing that works on the body’s energy fields and is usually effective in helping a wide range of health problems. These include pain, limitation of joint motion, muscle injuries and sprains, T.M.J (jaw) problems, allergies, candida, as well as psychosomatic condition, especially where the underlying factor is related to emotional stress. It can also be used to assist in the elimination of toxins, such as mercury from the body.
Kinergetics can be used to improve general hydration and the body’s ability to utilise water, which assists the process of detoxication and blood cleansing. At a deeper level, it can be used to identify and clear stresses in the subtle bodies, which are often the cause of physical manifestations.
Kinergetics helps with:
- Pain, lasting pain corrections.
- Stress, accessing the causes to facilitate profound change.
- Allergies, identifying sensitivities and balancing the body for intolerances.
- Sports flexibility, stretch muscles, energise lymph, blood and meridian systems.
- Jaw problems (TMJ), balance the jaw muscles to balance the whole body.
- Toxicity – mercury – heavy metals, strengthen elimination organs to safely remove heavy metals.
- Hydration – dehydration, balance the body’s ability to utilize water. Dehydration is a major cause of pain, disease and imbalances. Improved assimilation of water enhances all wellbeing.
- Sabotage, Kinergetics actively locates subconscious resistance to healing.
- Candida, strengthen the body to clear candida toxins.
In Kinergetics, muscle testing is used to identify the areas of stress, pain or imbalance and also exactly where the correction is required. The only correction is healing energy, channelled through the hands, usually into an organ, gland, chakra or muscle.